Elevate is an easy-to-use cloud-based unified communications service that helps employees to be more productive and collaborative with a full-featured phone system, combined with audio/video/content sharing, conferencing, and file sharing capabilities.
Built for productivity.
Elevate Mobile App
The Elevate mobile app enables a mobile device to become a communications endpoint for the Elevate service. Employees can now call or receive calls through the corporate phone system and utilize enterprise-level calling features, no matter where they are.
- All the most important features of your desk phone, right on your mobile device
- Call Flip sends calls directly to your desk phone – without disconnecting your call.
- Rings your desk and mobile phone simultaneously – no more missed calls.
- Includes voicemail transcription, as well as on-screen voicemail management.
Elevate Desktop App
The Elevate desktop app acts like a remote control for the user’s associated desk phone, empowering employees to be more effective and efficient with call management.
- Place, park, and transfer calls with just a click or two
- Call Flip feature moves active desk phone calls to the caller’s mobile devices
- On-screen indicator lets you know if your contacts phone is busy, before you call
- Call history for the last 90 days, includes the contact name, date, and time they called
Video Conferencing & Screen Sharing
Elevate includes Online Meeting, an easy-to use, reliable video collaboration tool. Includes:
- HD video conferencing eliminates unnecessary travel and empowers teams with remote members to be more productive.
- Screen sharing. The computer desktop can be shared with team members in real-time, improving collaboration and speed of decision making.
- Includes a conference dial-in number, and custom URLs for meetings.
File Sharing & Security
File sync and share with backup for desktops, mobile devices, and file servers.
- The most current version of files from any device
- Easy and secure file sharing
- Integration with Windows file server, Exchange Email, Active Directory, Outlook,
Office, and Office 365
- Full control over files, users, devices, and sharing activities